Table Tennis or Ping Pong comprises of hitting the lightweight ball across the table using the small bat. It has 2 and 4 players for singles and doubles respectively. The bat that is used for this game comprises of different features. Here is the list of top-notch table tennis bats or paddles, which will certainly help you to step up in your game. The best part is that all of these come at a pocket-friendly price of $50 or lesser.
- Best Ping Pong Paddles Under $50
- Top 10 Ping Pong Paddles Under $50 (Reviews) 2018
- #1. Stiga Supreme Ping Pong Paddle
- #2. Stiga Pure Table Tennis Racket
- #3. Stiga Apex Ping Pong Paddle
- #4. Kettler Halo 5.0 Table Tennis Racket
- #5. Stiga Titan Ping Pong Paddle
- #6. DHS A4002 Table Tennis Racket
- #7. Duplex 6-star Ping Pong Paddle
- #8. Stiga Evolution Table Tennis Racket
- #9. DSP blade 750 Ping Pong Paddle
- #10. Custom Gambler Professional Table Tennis Racket
Best Ping Pong Paddles Under $50
|Ping Pong Paddles Under $50||Review||Price|
|#1 Stiga Supreme Ping Pong Paddle||Read Review||Check Price|
|#2 Stiga Pure Table Tennis Racket||Read Review||Check Price|
|#3 Stiga Apex Ping Pong Paddle||Read Review||Check Price|
|#4 Kettler Halo 5.0 Table Tennis Racket||Read Review||Check Price|
|#5 Stiga Titan Ping Pong Paddle||Read Review||Check Price|
|#6 DHS A4002 Table Tennis Racket||Read Review||Check Price|
|#7 Duplex 6-star Ping Pong Paddle||Read Review||Check Price|
|#8 Stiga Evolution Table Tennis Racket||Read Review||Check Price|
|#9 DSP blade 750 Ping Pong Paddle||Read Review||Check Price|
|#10 Custom Gambler Professional Table Tennis Racket||Read Review||Check Price|
Also Read:- Top 10 Best Ping Pong Paddles Under $100
Top 10 Ping Pong Paddles Under $50 (Reviews) 2018
The Stiga Supreme is specifically designed for the players who are shifting from a casual to a serious play. The bat is well-rounded in shape and is fine to be used for an average performance.
It performs well in the defensive game, because of its 2mm soft sponge and rubber layer. “FUTURE” rubber is glued to its 6-ply blade in an inverted manner. The pimple side of the rubber is glued to the blade; it makes the surface of the racket covered with the smooth rubber. Hence, controlled shots can be played easily with this racket.
This racket is light in weight relative to its competitors, which is 4.6ounce. This makes it a good racket for the defensive player, but it lacks speed and power. Moreover, it is approved by ITTF and is allowed to use in the tournament play.
- Can be used by the naive or semi-pro players
- Good to use for returning the service and pushing
- Has a good control for backspin and chopping
- The price is affordable
- Lacks the speed and the power
- Not good for the top-spin and loops strokes far from the table.
The Stiga Pure Colour Advance is designed attractively. It is a perfect racket for the beginners and players who want to go for the serious play. This racket has got an alluring texture which comes in four different colours, i.e., green, yellow, pink and blue. It is a preferred option for families and friends. It has a 3-star rubber over its 5-ply blade.
The rubber is not adequate to generate spin; this will render the players to make adjustments, who have played with a harder racket. This racket is good for the players to use it for a defensive game and ball placements. Also, the sponge thickness is 1.5 mm which makes it difficult to play the power shots.
This racket comes with the shake hand grip which is comfortable and light in weight. However, it is perfectly balanced. Also, it is approved by the ITTF to use it for the tournament play.
- Comes in four different colours.
- Good for the defensive game and the ball placement.
- Comfortable concave handle and lightweight.
- Available at an affordable price.
- The sponge quality is low.
- Lacks in power and speed.
- Rubber quality is not adequate for the spin.
This Stiga Apex is made for the players who want to start playing Table Tennis professionally. This racket is perfect for the players who don’t want to break their banks on a new racket and want adequate features to meet their requirements.
This racket is capable of generating some spin. It consists of the rubber “DRIVE” which is glued in an inverted manner with the ACS technology. Also, it comprises of the Italian handle and the sponge with the thickness of 2mm. The thick sponge brings more impulse between the ball and the racket surface. Hence, it is a good option for playing the power shots.
The blade is 5-ply and lightweight, which is good for the children who have a difficult time with the heavy paddles. In addition, it allows the player to play high-speed shots.
- Good for playing the offensive strokes.
- ACS technology for good speed.
- Comes at an affordable price.
- The rubber quality is compromising
- Light in weight
The Kettler Halo 5.0 racket is made with the high impact resin which makes it more durable and weather resistant. This racket can be used by the professional and naive players. It can generate spin and good impulse for the power shots. The ergonomic handle and comfortable grip allow it to use in the extended hours of play. The air channel allows the high performance with added flex, creating a trampoline effect when the ball gets in contacts with the surface. The rubber is smooth and synthetic and helps to enhance the spin.
- Good rubber quality ensures great spin.
- Highly durable
- Comfortable grip for long use.
- Size is relatively small as compared to the other rackets.
- The construction is weak.
The stiga Titan table tennis racket comes in the affordable price range, and it is perfect for the beginners and semi-professional players. It is light in weight because of its rubber glued on the 5-ply extra light blade. This racket uses the Triumph rubber which has low quality.
However, it manages to generate enough spin and good placement of the ball. It also contains the low-quality sponge of thickness 2mm, eventually reduces the power in the shots. Hence, it doesn’t meet the requirement of the offensive play. It comprises of comfortable grip which is concave Italian composite handle.
The build quality of this racket is quite disappointing. There are cases which claim that its handle falls apart from the blade, so it shows its weak build quality.Moreover, the issue with the sponge quality is also considered when a professional player grips this racket to play.
This racket is ITTF approved to use for tournament play.
- Consists of crystal technology which hardens the blade to increase speed.
- Good control and ball placement.
- Adequate spin by the rubber.
- Comes at an affordable price.
- The low-quality sponge lacks the speed.
- Build quality problems.
The DHS A4002 is the China product. It comes in the shake hand style along with the long handle for the proper grip. It is built on a 7-ply blade that ensures you to get speed and spin. For new players, the weight of the racket can feel bit heavy, around 200gm. So, for new players, this racket is not recommended. It enables the player to attack followed by a quick shot and the fast loop. Moreover, the smashing power of this racket is high. This makes it a perfect racket for the advanced players.
The Hurricane 3 and G888 rubber is glued on either side of the blade. Both the rubbers are ITTF approved, hence it can be used in the tournament matches.
- The high-quality rubber gives high spin and speed.
- Good for attacking players.
- The overall quality can disappoint the advanced players.
- The build is simple.
The Duplex 6-star table tennis racket is bit expensive relative to other rackets of this range. However, it consists of many good features to ensure you that it’s worth buying. It can be used by the new and experienced players. It consists of even weight distribution.
In addition, the highly durable rubber allows you to take the quick shots with the right placement. The rubber is glued over the premium six star 7-ply blades and makes it super durable with high performance. The pimple side of rubber is glued towards the blade and outer surface is smooth. Moreover, the comfortable shake hand grip renders the players to use it for the longest time.
It is ITTF approved, to use it in the tournament play.
- Highly durable.
- The weight is evenly distributed.
- Better control of shots and placement.
- Padding between the rubber and blade is thick to generate good spin.
- Lacks speed.
- Professional players need to do adjustments.
- The size issues.
The Stiga evolution is the perfect racket for the intermediate players. It comes with high-quality rubber i.e. premium rubber. This rubber is the tackiest one, offered by the STIGA. Players can easily figure out the difference between this rubber and other low-quality rubber.
If you have played with the other basic level racket, then Stiga evolution will certainly give you more spin on the ball. This will render you to make some adjustments while playing your game. Hence, this paddle is not recommended for the beginners.
The handle is built for a shake-hand grip with the concave handle fit; this makes the racket to work well in the average hand size.
The sponge quality is good and makes this racket great for the defensive play. It allows the controlled return and right placements. So, for a defensive player, it is the perfect tool. The weight is more concentrated on the head side than the handle side. This makes it good for the defensive players to play nearer to the table. Therefore, it will be quite difficult for the aggressive player to stand far from the table and take the backhand and forehand loop shots.
- Perfect racket for the intermediate players.
- Overall build quality is great.
- Uses Shock dispersion technology.
- Preferred to use near the table by the players.
- High-quality rubber and sponge offers good control and placements.
- The weight balance may not be good for offensive players.
- The blade material is quite adequate.
The DSP 750 racket is one of the best DSP can offer in terms of class and features. It helps to enhance your game. It is lighter in weight and has no shortage of spin and speed in it. It is specifically designed for the amateur player or for the player who doesn’t mind having a semi-professional game with this racket. It is made of a 5-ply blade which is 6mm thick, this creates dense and powerful strokes.
It comprises of the double power rubbers, which is certified by the ITTF for its use in competitions. The 1.8mm thick sponge on the both the side of the blade is relatively thicker than its competitors paddles. This extra thickness ensures the good spin and control. Moreover, it easily counters the powerful shot by the opponents. Its ergonomic handle enables the players to comfortably grip the paddle for long durations.
- Good spin and speed.
- Thick sponge for better control.
- Fits well and has ergonomic grips to ensure long-term play.
- Comes at a reasonable price.
This racket is manufactured and assembled in the USA pro shop. Two rubbers approved by ITTF/UASTT are glued over the lacquered blade. The blade comprises of the 5-plywood of IM7 Graphite. It is perfect for the players who want top-spin in their game along with the high dwell time.
IM7 has a strong bond between the IM7 Graphite fibres and Koto outer ply, which creates a comfortable feeling of its touch. The blade is hand-sealed with the custom design to give a smooth finish. Moreover, Gambler Zero and mechanical rubber are used over the blade which generates great spin. For away play from the table, the surface of this racket is made non-tacky. It also contains the edge tape which makes it ready to play racket.
Custom Gambler tennis racket provides the facility of changing the rubbers when they are worn out. All you need to do is to approach their store or USA pro shops; they will provide you the rubber at reasonable rates. The weight of this paddle is around 176 gm which is considered as the lightweight racket.
- Handle assembled to give good balance.
- Edges are taped to make it more durable.
- Rubber replacement at a reasonable price.
- The sponge and rubber quality generates great spin.
- Non-tacky surface for far away from the play.
- Need to make adjustments for its lightweight.
These Table Tennis rackets or Ping Pong Paddles are some of the best available in the market within the budget price of $50. Each of these is a good option to consider depending on your requirements in the sport.