Here are some of the awesome ping pong tables under 200 bucks.
|Best Ping Pong Table Under $200||Price|
|#1. MD Sports Regulation Ping Pong Table||108”L x 60”W x 30”H||Check Price|
|#2. JOOLA Midsize Compact Table Tennis Table||72”L x 36”W x 30”H||Check Price|
|#3. STIGA Space Saver Compact Table Tennis Table||71”L x 40.5”W x 30”H||Check Price|
|#4. MD Sports Official Size Table Tennis Table||108”L x 60”W x 30”H||Check Price|
|#5. Franklin Sports Midsize Table Tennis Table||72”L x 36”W x 30”H||Check Price|
Also known as the Ping Pong Table game, Table Tennis is a sport playable by 2-4 players. The game is played on a hard table surface divided by a net. Players use a lightweight ball and small rackets to hit the ball back and forth across the table. The game is governed by the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF).
When buying a Ping Pong Ball table, there are few pertinent factors one must consider as it would determine the quality of your game in the long run. Some of these include:
- Table Size
- Table legs support
- The table top levelling
- The net and its attachments
Best Ping Pong Table Under $200
Players ready to buy a Ping Pong Table can take a look at the few products lined up below before making a comprehensive choice. All the reviewed Ping-Pong tables featured here are available under $200.
The Table Tennis Set, Regulation Ping Pong with Net from MD Sports is an eight set that comes packaged with a tournament size table, removable net, 2 posts, 2 paddles and 2 ping pong balls. The perfectly sized, portable table is apt for players who want to set it up anywhere.
With a black top and light blue-hued rim, the table dons a smart look fit to be used universally. The table does not take much space and fulfils swift action play wherever placed. The resilient table top works well for the ball to bounce while the apron around the table adds to its stability and support. The table can be unfolded easily and set up for playing with its easy to place net.
The table is apt for players looking for a fast-paced game. All age group of players can use the Regulation Ping Pong Table from MD Sports attributed to its versatile make. This almost ready-to-play model comes with a guarantee of money refund from the company in case it fails to meet player satisfaction.
- Table Size: 15 mm table top
- 1 1/8” apron
- Dimensions: 108”L x 60”W x 30”H
- Weight: 121.5 lbs.
- Guarantee: Refund guaranteed within 30 days
- Colour: Available in a combination of Black and Light Blue
Pros and Cons
- Can be used by both new and expert players
- Portable and can be placed easily in the garage space, garden or games room
- Reasonably priced
- Standard sized table
- Looks good
- It may take a little effort and time to assemble the product than expected
- Not the highest quality available in the market
For players searching for a compact Ping-Pong ball table of a portable size with a storable feature, the JOOLA Midsize Compact Table Tennis table could serve you best. The model is designed in a perfect square shape enabling it to be split into two equal halves when unfolded for the stage. The unique table is constructed in a manner to be used for other purposes when not in play. The detachable table legs can be folded and packed under your bed or put away anywhere.
The table from JOOLA is lightweight and can be carried easily to picnics. The standard height, smaller surface space add-on to its features for it can be used by children and adults alike. The spread of the table gives the feel of playing on a regulation-sized table.
The exclusive thing about this model is that it requires no special assembly as it comes pre-assembled. It comes with a net and a pose set. All you need to do is unfold the table legs and attach the net included in the set to start playing your Ping-Pong game. The brand has been a supplier of ping pong tables for the Olympic game for several years.
- The Multiple-use table can be used for playing other board games or card games
- The table corners come with bumpers which act as a safety feature for children
- The table size makes it closet ready enabling easy storage.
- The mid-sized table is perfect for recreational play
- Table dimensions: 72L x 36W x 30H inches
- Storage dimensions: 36 x 36 inches
- Weight: 62 pounds
Pros and Cons
- 100% pre-assembled table unit required no assembly
- 2/3rd the size of a standard ping pong table though the height is similar to that of a regulation-sized table
- Great for beginners, especially kids
- The free-standing table halves can be used for other purposes
- The multi-purpose table could be prone to easy damage if not taken care of
- The price is on a slightly higher edge compared to some regulation sized models available in the market
- Does not include the ping pong balls or paddles
- Not an ideal table for experienced players or competitive table tennis gaming.
- This model is not approved by the ITTF as it’s not a standard sized table.
Rated as one of the highest quality Ping Pong tables available in the market, the STIGA Space Saver Compact Table Tennis Table is priced affordably for a quick buy. Constructed with MDF material and finished with a roller coat, the table bears a levelled and glazed surface.
The Silkscreen stripes printed on the table-top gives this Ping Pong table a glitzy finish. The legs and the apron are made of steel and have welded levellers to ensure security. The table is portable and can be conveniently stored. It serves as a mini ping pong table which can be used for a real-time fun game with players hitting hard and fast shots. The net is made of durable material.
Marketed as a table to serve multiple purposes, you can use it for playing card games too. A perfectly designed model from a renowned brand, the STIGA Space Saver Table is ideal for limited indoor spaces. Despite its miniature size, the table makes full allowance for honing skills and works as a great practice table before you get on to facing a competition on a full-size ping pong table.
- The freestanding multi-purpose table allows for optimum flexibility and multipurpose usage
- The Silkscreen Table Top printing lends it a perfect finish
- Comes with moulded leg levellers that enable adjusting the table height and prevents the floor from getting scratched
- The steel apron is finished with white powder coating giving it a stylish look
- The table net is small sized in design with the table width. The post is easily attachable lending the table net a tight fit ensured by the adjustable tension on the strings. Product Specifications
- Dimensions Play position: L 71” x W 40.5” X H 30
- Tabletop: 5/8”, composed of MDF
- Leg length: 1.25”
- Dimensions Storage Position (Combined folded): L: 35.5” W: 40.5” H: 3.6”.
Pros and Cons:
- Small but mighty Ping Pong table
- The table can be used at offices spaces or homes conveniently. It can fit under the bed or in any standard closet.
- Lightweight and portable
- Probably one of the cheapest available from STIGA
- The independent table design with separable halves contributes to its multi-purpose use
- Made of durable material
- Ideal for children
- Assembly is super easy
- The table size is small and not suitable for professional players and is not approved by ITTF.
The official size table tennis tabled from MD Sports comes with a 15mm tabletop and 1.38” aprons. The table top with apt thickness provides a great bounce enabling an authentic playing experience. The aprons not only make for additional support but also help prevent any incidence of injury when you are under the table to pick the ball.
The tournament grade table is an easily foldable one and serves as a great practice board for single player action. This feature also doubles up for easy storage. The table can be locked from one side to enable the playback and single player mode. Hued in Black and Blue, the Ping-Pong table looks classic and sporty. The model is also available in Black and Yellow. A flawless indoor tennis table that offers versatility, the MD Sports Official Size Table Tennis Table is perfect for recreational play.
- 2 inches lockable casters on this ping pong table allow for enhanced portability
- The product comes packed with two paddles, two balls, a net and a post set.
- Tournament size table measuring 9 X 5’, it has a four-piece construction.
- The four-piece fold up design is an advantage making it a space saver ping pong table
- The table comes with corner caps that protect your home walls from damage.
- Playfield: 15mm
- Material: PVC, Steel, PB
- Aprons: 1-1/8”
- Table legs: Steel, 1-1/4” diameter
- Product dimensions (assembled): 108″L x 60″W x 30″H
- Weight: 138.89 lbs
- Rust and scratch resistant
- Warranty: 90-day limited warranty
Pros and Cons
- The PVC finish lends a waterproof layer that protects the table surface from easy getting warped
- It’s a tournament size table
- It is a little challenging to assemble the set
Manufactured by Franklin Sports, the Midsize Table Tennis Table is perfect for players who wish to own it to fit into their smaller living spaces. The lightweight ping pong table is foldable and compact thus making it portable, thanks to the appended built-in-handles. While heavier sets available in the market can be only rolled around, this one from Franklin can be just picked up and moved anywhere.
This mid-sized table is designed with an official height and is comfortably playable by all family members. Simply pick up to place in the garden, playroom or anywhere you plan for a ping pong day. Available in classic green and black tone, the table has two balls and two paddle holders along with the net structure.
- The high-quality material used to construct the table provides for an extra 9mm HDF surface
- The product includes a professional quality of self-tensioning net
- The easily adjustable leg levellers support the table legs to be adjusted so that the table can stand firmly on uneven floor areas.
- The Franklin Sports Midsize Table Tennis Table requires very little storage space and easily fit into standard size cabinets.
- The ball and the paddle holder provides for handy access to the game accessories.
- The lightweight built of the table makes it easier to be transported around
- Assembling the ping pong table is smooth as it does not require special tools for setting up the table.
- Dimensions (Overall): 30 inches (H) x 36 inches (W) x 72 inches (L)
- Assembled product weight: 63 pounds
- Material: Steel frame
- Surface Material: MDF
Pros and Cons
- The official height of the table enables all age groups to play
- The table net is pro-self-tensioning
- The table is can be easily folded and stored and is suitable for smaller places
- Lightweight and simple design contributes to hassle-free movability
- Leg levellers ensure adjustability on ground
- The sturdy metal frame and legs attribute to durability
- Reasonably priced product
- Requires adult assembly
- The product can be folded for storage but does not serve the purpose of multiple-use like some of its prototypes available in the market.
- The look could be improvised as there are better-looking products available in the market at an almost same price
All the ping pong tables reviewed above are based on their overall features, price and player utility. While every table has its unique feature, you can make a comprehensive choice based on your skill level and purpose of gaming, but whatever choice you make out of these 5 options, you will surely be getting one of the best ping pong tables under $200.