Table Tennis has always been an amazing indoor sport, so if you want to make your home a great playground then these are the best indoor ping pong tables in the world right now with quality features.
|Best Indoor Ping Pong Tables||Editor Score||Price|
|#1. JOOLA Rally TL Table Tennis Table||9.5/10||Check Price|
|#2. STIGA Advantage Indoor Table Tennis Table||9.5/10||Check Price|
|#3. JOOLA Midsize Compact Table Tennis Table||9/10||Check Price|
|#4. JOOLA Inside Table Tennis Table||9/10||Check Price|
|#5. JOOLA Tour Professional Table Tennis Table||9/10||Check Price|
Note:- Our indoor ping pong tables editor scores are based on durability, value, and quality.
You may also like to read:-
Widely known as Table Tennis, Ping Pong is an engaging sport that can be enjoyed by children as well as adults and can be played indoors and outdoors. This guide seeks to present 5 different ping pong tables best suited for indoor play. Indoor ping pong tables are great as they can be used around the season and can be placed anywhere within your home, office, community center or any other enclosed space.
There are a few pertinent things that need to be taken care of before choosing an appropriate ping pong table. The primary aspect is the space, i.e. how much can you allot to the tennis table you intend to keep at home or garage. Most standard full-size tables measure 2.74 meters in length and 1.52 meters in width, and not to forget you have to take into consideration the space required behind the table for players to move around for the game. The other factors include the table quality, flooring, ceiling height, assembly, portability, storage, etc.
Best Indoor Ping Pong Tables 2019
Here are the 5 top quality indoor ping pong tables with its features.
Ping Pong enthusiasts looking for a tennis table for home or for the garage will find the Rally TL Professional Grade Table Tennis Table from JOOLA to meet the multiple purposes including style, quality, and features. A foldable model, this sleek looking black toned ping pong table is a sturdy one with adjustable legs and in-built safety features like the lockable wheels to hold the table firmly in its place. It’s easily transportable with the wheels and can be stored in any standard sized cabinet.
The best part about this table is that you get to experience the tournament quality at your homes. With a 9X5 foot regulation size ping pong table and net set, you can easily set it up. The table top is of wooden make supported by the steel feet of solid steel construction. The table is pre-assembled, thus making it simpler for players to set it up quickly within minutes. Just attach the legs with the eight bolts supplied with the table set and attach the net to the clamp and you are ready to take on a professional tournament!
Other features include:
- Medium density fibreboard (MDF) measuring 15 mm thickness that makes the table durable. It is also painted with multiple coats to provide consistency and a reliable ball bounce.
- The table legs have height adjusters that ensure a leveled playing surface.
- The table can be folded and the halves separated for playback mode and compact storage. The four-wheel trolleys ensure mobility of the folded halves. The automatic anti-tilting locks on the trolleys enable the quick transition of the table into a solo practice mode.
- JOOLA Rally TL comes with additional features including corner ball holders and an abacus scorer. Each of the four-ball holders can hold 340 mm JOOLA ping pong balls.
- Assembled product dimensions (LxWxH): 108x60x30 inches
- Weight: 150lbs
- Colour: Black
- Table top thickness: 15 mm (5/8 inches)
- Frame: 30x30mm
- Comes with bonus features including the net set ball holders and a magnetic abacus scorer offering good value for the price
- The table composition offers durability and does not warp easily
- The table is USATT endorsed
- Heavier as compared to other competing ping pong units
- May not suit seasoned players as the table thickness and material could have a negative impact on the bounce.
If you are looking for a ping-pong table model that is competition ready and ideal for indoor play, this one from STIGA can dual up for both office and home spaces. The STIGA Advantage Competition Ready Ping Pong Table is gorgeously styled and comes 95% preassembled which can be set up easily within minutes. It comes with a ten minutes ‘Quickplay design’ attributed to the zero-gravity balance technology and can be conveniently transported with the wheels supporting the table halves. The 3 inches lockable casters enable easy storage. When the chassis is locked it gives the appearance of a single solid piece.
The 5/8 inches table thickness offers competitive playability with its multiple-layer finish and silkscreen striping. The unit comes with an easily attachable net and post set of tournament grade which can be conveniently clamped and removed for storage. Robustly contrasted, the table weighs 180 lbs and endorses the high-end finish similar to STIGA’s other professional designs.
The play position, flat opened one, allows players to effortlessly move around the table and easily defend the opponent. At times, when you wish to practice alone, the table can be converted into the playback mode with its easily foldable features. In its folded position the table stands 64 inches high triggering precise hits that mostly rebound at a similar pace.
This futuristic ping pong professional class table comes with an exclusive safety latch mechanism that secures the table from accidentally opening up when in its storage or playback mode. The latch system helps to keep the table in its upright position without having to worry.
- Dimensions: 65 x 56 x 5-inches
- Weight: 190 pounds
- Tabletop: 5/8 inches
- Net: 72 inches
- Table top colour: Blue
- The net included in the set is of advanced quality for professional grade play
- Can be easily folded into the playback mode
- Relatively affordable
- Perfect for recreational play
- Eligible for a beginner level of play
- The smooth finish offers good bounce
- The table thickness doesn’t meet the usual standard seen in tournaments.
- The table height is not adjustable
The midsize compact ping pong table from JOOLA is perfect for tight spaces. The 72 inches table top can be fitted in your apartment room, kids rooms, crunched office play spaces, dorms or even basements. It measures 2/3rd of a regulation-sized ping pong table. The table stands at a standard height of 30 inches and each half of the table shapes up into a perfect square, ready to stand upright alone for multiple usages. When not used in its regular play mode, you can use this table for playing card games or any other board games.
The table halves are foldable enabling convenient storage and can fit into standard sized closets and cabinets. In its storage position, the table measures 36×36 inches. The best thing is about this ping pong table is that it doesn’t require assembly; it comes 100% assembled. You simply have to unfold each half legs, attach the net and start playing! The product weights merely 60lbs and can be transported with ease. The unit comes with a custom sized net set that can be attached easily on the classic screw clamp design of the post.
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):72.00 x 36.00 x 30.00 Inches
- Product Weight: 60 lb
- Colour: Blue
- Tabletop (thickness): 5/8 inches
- Great value for money
- Compact and works brilliantly for small spaces
- The table thickness offers good bounce even if not highly competitive
- Lightweight and easily portable
- Rackets and balls not included
- Not a regulation-sized table, not fit for professional play
For table tennis enthusiasts searching for a two-piece table that can be set up breezily and stored conveniently when not in use, the JOOLA Inside table tennis with the net set could be the appropriate model. This competition grade ping pong table is one of the best-selling units from the brand. With its 5/8 inches MDF thick table surface made of wood composite material and powder-coated metal frame, the table stands strong and is durable. The 1.5-inch steel legs of the table and resin apron are automatically foldable with adjustable height levelers.
The locking casters (four on every half) and the anti-tilting feature enabled on the unit add to the security feature preventing accidental opening when being transported or under storage. Either side of the folded table can be used for easy solo playback mode. Also, the separate halves are compact for storage. The nice thing about this JOOLA inside table tennis unit is it’s simple and quick to assemble and set up for instant play. It also comes with a net-set of competitive quality.
- Product Dimensions: 108” x 60” x 30”
- Storage Dimensions: 61” x 24” x 64”
- Play Bed Dimensions: 9’ x 5’
- Table surface material: Medium Density Fiberboard
- Table thickness: 15mm
- Weight: 137 lbs.
- The sleek frame and detachable halves make storage easy
- The table surface provides consistent ball bounce and is composed of long-lasting material
- Adjustable height levelers make sure to provide a leveled playing surface.
- The locking casters ensure stability and the dual locking devices guarantee safety when the table is not in use.
- Net included with the set is USATT approved quality.
- Offers tournament quality of gaming at home
- Hassle-free quick setup
- Playback mode
- Value for money
- A heavier model may need more than one person to transport it
- The table thickness may not give satiable bounce to seasoned player standards though good for the recreational purpose.
For ping pong lovers looking for indoor entertainment, the JOOLA Tour Professional Grade Tennis Table with Net Set is a good choice as it comes with pre-assembled halves that can be conveniently set-up. It’s a 9×5 foot regulation table of tournament grade. This model from JOOLA speaks of it’s high-quality and is a USATT approved table which can be used for tournament level play. The foldable halves are easy to store and also can be quickly converted into the playback mode for solo practice.
To add to its features, the JOOLA Tour Professional has a dual safety locking device where each table half are designed with four wheels to provide mobility and enable compact storage. The best part of this table is its 25 mm playing surface thickness that ensures a powerful and consistent bounce with great balance and good pace. The table weighs 250 lbs which are a little on the heavier side. It’s one of those units that come with all features required for enthusiasts willing to improve their gaming skills. It’s perfectly suited for recreational as well as professional gaming and can be used at homes or even at schools.
The multi-layer paint provides enhanced protection to the table surface preventing it from easy warping or damage. The 50x50mm frame is coated in heavy-duty powder making it sturdy. The 3” caster wheels allow easy mobility and the adjustable height levelers provide stability to this ping pong table. Security is enabled with the dual locking device so that it can be nestled safely when not in use. The net set included in the unit comes with screw locks that are easy to fix to the table and has an adjustable net tension system.
- Closed Dimensions (HxWxL): 31.0 inches (H) x 60.0 inches (W) x 108 inches (L)
- Weight: 250 lbs
- Surface Material: MDF
- Table thickness: 25mm
- Can be set up quickly within 10-15 minutes as it comes 95% preassembled
- Easy to attach tournament grade net with a simple clamp design
- MDF table surface adds on to table durability
- Adjustable height with levelers
- Playable in both playback and solo mode.
- Can be played by beginners as well as experienced players.
- Table thickness provides a reliable bounce
- A relatively heavier product as compared to many other brands available in the market.
The above guide detailing the features, advantages, and disadvantages of 5 best indoor Ping-Pong tables can make your search easier in finding the appropriate table that matches your style of game, experience level, and skill.