Best Budget badminton rackets are always the dream of a player, it not only saves valuable money, but the quality & features of rackets are always the same. So here we are listing best 5 budget-friendly badminton rackets under 50 bucks, that you can buy online.
Best Budget Badminton Rackets Under $50
For players looking to spend only $50, these are perfect budget badmtion rackets.
|Best Budget Badminton Racquets||Price|
|#1. Franklin Sports Elite Badminton Racket||Check Price|
|#2. Yonex Nanoray 10 Badminton Racket||Check Price|
|#3. Senston N80 Graphite Badminton Racket||Check Price|
|#4. Champion Sports Double Frame Badminton Racket||Check Price|
|#5. Senston WOVEN High-Grade Badminton Racket||Check Price|
A stiff racket that is well strung can change the way you play badminton, and let you explore the hidden skill inside you.
But if you just a rookie, it’s not necessary to start with the high-end rackets that are pretty costly to own. Also, advanced rackets are made precisely for different play styles.
If you buy a racket randomly without knowing the specifications and the possible outcomes, you are simply wasting your money and there’s a chance that you may not learn the game properly.
So, you have to start with a racket that is relatively cheap and suitable for learning the techniques before jumping to advanced and specific play styles. Also, you might break the racket accidentally.
To avoid wasting your money, always start with low-end rackets for learning.
Here, We have compiled a list of top 5 best budget badminton rackets under $50.
Top 5 Best Budget Badminton Rackets under $50
Here are top rackets for players having only a budget of $50.
One of the “value for money” rackets designed for starters and mid-level players who are looking for precision and durability during extreme games. The approx price of this racket is very affordable under $50.
Similar to most lightweight rackets, this racket is made fully of carbon fiber material, ensuring high toughness without mounting extra weight. This enables the potential to withstand higher string tension without deforming the frame.
Since the complete construction is made from the carbon fiber, the racket weighs around 85 grams, making it easy for prolonged playing without any fatigue. The balance point is shifted towards the head, giving more power to the smashes.
The in-built T-joint makes it even sturdier and reduces the possibility of failure. This ensures the racket is free from sudden breakage or getting loosened. The blend of heavy head and a stiff shaft ensures unbiased power and control.
- Made of carbon fiber – more strength without adding mass
- Weigh just 85 grams – 4U weight category – Avoid fatigue during intense games
- Perfectly balanced power and control – An all-rounder
- The grip is medium soft, ensures good power with no compromising on the grip levels
- The heavy head contributes powerful smashes
- Rigid shaft ensures better control
- In-built T-joint makes the racket extra sturdy
- The frame feels a little delicate when you see
Overall, it’s a well-balanced racket at an affordable price tag.
If you are looking for a racket that is perfectly balanced, and light in weight; this one is for you. It has all the elements to delight beginners and mid-level players. The lightweight construction, medium stiff shaft, and an isometric head offer it an all-around performance.
The grip of the racket is really good to provide a sufficient level of comfort without compromising speed and control. You can get all these features within $50.
Yonex nanoray is 10 is a rock-star for beginners. There’s nothing more, nothing less. Every parameter is carefully designed for starters and mid-level players. The overall cost of the racket hits around $50.
This racket comes with decent aesthetics carrying a beautiful theme along with the Yonex logo on the string surface.
Looking at the specifications, the racket has an isometric head, made of strong graphite material. The isometric head shape gives out more surface area to defend the incoming cork with higher hit rates. The graphite stays unbroken even during heavy smashes and withstands higher string tension without getting out of shape.
The shaft is made of a bendable nanomesh structure for energy storage and liberation. The repulsiveness offered by this racket is on the higher side.
The whole weight of the racket is just 85 grams falling in the 4U weight category, which can be handled easily by beginners. The light-head balance point makes the racket really agile and controllable at the cost of minor loss in power.
The G4 sized grip made of PU material offers a good mix of comfort and control.
- Not heavy – weighs just 85 grams – easy to handle
- The isometric head – Enlarged surface area to ensure maximum hit rate
- Looks really premium with pleasant aesthetics
- Strong graphite cranium makes it sturdy enough – can handle higher string tension and retention
- The G4 grip is universal, fits almost everyone
- Comes with ¾ carry bag
- The flex shaft cannot be handled easily if you are not a professional player
- The string gets out of shape soon –however, the strong frame allows restringing at ease
If you are looking for a high-quality beginner’s badminton racket from a reputed manufacturer, Yonex Nanoray 10 can be a good choice.
If you can handle the flex shaft, the racket gives you great feedback with improved power. The string quality is little inferior, as it is likely to fail earlier than other rackets in the same range.
Overall, it’s a nice buy for beginners and intermediate players, considering the price.
Senston N80 is a full carbon fiber made badminton racket available in the market at an affordable price tag. If you want something really best for mid-level and doubles gameplay, this one can satiate your needs as possess all the necessary parameters.
Since this racket is fully made of carbon fiber, it is considerably light and free from unwanted deformations.
The isometric head increases the catching area for the shuttle cork and the chances of loss are greatly reduced, helping the doubles game greatly. The string tension is 24-26 lbs, offering decent feedback with a nice acoustic sound every time when you hit. The all carbon fiber construction makes it astoundingly light, weighing just 80 grams approx, putting it into the 4U category.
All these factors make it great for doubles.
- Weighs just 80 grams – 4U – avoids fatigue when played for a longer duration
- The isometric head provides more room space to hut the cork – maximizing the hit rate
- The in-built T-joint between the shaft and frame prevents sudden failure
- The string tension lies between 24-26 lbs, which is great for both starters and well-seasoned players
- Available at 9 exciting colors
- You will get a full racket cover along with the package
- The grip quality could have been better
Senston N80 is the best and affordable racket to fulfill the needs of both beginners and middle players. For leisure use, this racket will astound you as far as quality and effectiveness. The overall quality is just awesome as it is shaped using ultra low-weight graphite compound with high strain strings.
The sturdy frame and shaft, isometric head, well-balanced weight, and graciously tensed string make it very effective and durable.
You will also get a full cover to carry the racket. If you are looking for best all-rounder badminton racket under $50, Senston N80 is the one to pick.
Champion sports double steel frame badminton racket is one of the best-rated badminton rackets around the world.
This particular racket is admired by many users for its great value for money and astounding functionality. This is considered the benchmark among the cheapest rackets out there, and possess some real-world practical features.
The two shafts are welded tangentially to the lower curves of the frame, and there’s no need of an external T-joint, ensuring proper balance and good twist-resistance.
The double shaft counts more weight than other rackets. Though higher weight can make you tired, it helps in transferring more power to your smashes.
The shaft and frame are made of tempered steel, giving more toughness.
This racket is firmly stringed with a heavy duty nylon string. Though it cannot offer the extra stiffness what a titanium core offers, it still holds up good to serve beginners and defensive players. The string tension is on the medium side, making it suitable for playing both offensive and defensive play styles.
The dimpled leather grip feels soft on your palms and reasonably hard to last long. Normal grips have an extruded surface, while the dimpled grip has factory made grooves to provide that extra grip.
The above features are great considering the low price tag.
- The strong tempered steel build makes it live longer
- The double shaft made of tempered steel offer better rigidity and incredible resistance towards twisting
- The dimpled leather grip really holds well during prolonged sessions
- Nylon strings are decent enough for mid-level gaming
- The strong tempered steel frame allows extra tensioning the strings easily
- The oval shape frame focus on power
- Extra weight is good for smashes
- The double shaft production makes it significantly heavier than the other rackets with a single shaft.
- The extra weight is not suitable for speed and control
- The string quality does not match the overall quality of the racket. However, you can put in a new string of your choice
- Not suitable for prolonged gaming
- Elite players find it too heavy
If you are looking for an ultra-sturdy beginner’s badminton racket at a cheaper price, this one is for you. For the price, it has great potential to last long. As said, the strong build directly translates into great durability. The double shaft construction made it pretty heavy for professional players.
But the heaviness offers more momentum and control, making it a great option for defensive players. If you are a recreational player or practicing the game, this one won’t disappoint you. For the price tag, this one is a steal!
Senston WOVEN is a well-made badminton racket for beginners and mid-level players. Aesthetics of this racket looks really premium like some of the expensive rackets in the market.
The glossy finish and the carbon fiber patterns will steal your first impression.
The racket is fully made of carbon fiber, giving it copious benefits. Carbon fiber is known for high toughness without adding extra weight. Generally, the rackets made of popular metal alloys widely undergo the hard choice between hardness and toughness.
Carbon fiber has both hardness and toughness to resist higher degree abuses without much stress. Since carbon fiber is very light, the weight of the whole racket falls around 80 grams, which is great for the price paid.
Most essential specs like balance point, weight, and the string tension are mentioned on the shaft of the racket, and easy to read. The string tension is mentioned as less than 30 lbs. So it can withstand up to 30 lbs if you plan to restring it.
- Looks stunning – gloss finish with carbon fiber pattern looks premium
- Ultra-low weight construction weighs just 80 grams -4U category – no fatigue
- The isometric head permits more catching area – increased hit rates
- The in-built T-joint makes it more strong along the joint
- Higher string tension allows easy power shots and smashes
- The shaft is slimmer than other rackets, goes through less aerodynamic drag
- Comes with full racket cover to carry it easily
- Grip size and material suits almost everyone
- The grip quality could have been better
If you got tired because of those heavy and spurious badminton rackets you have tried so far, it’s time to switch to the Senston WOVEN badminton racket. This racket has great aesthetics and fantastic potential to delight beginners and mid-level players. Made up of high-quality materials, this is one of the great value for money product you can buy.
For a quite affordable price point, you are getting most of the premium features what other rackets cannot offer at the same price.
All these best budget badminton rackets under $50 are well versed in terms of production quality for the price paid. They do differ in certain parameters.
Assess your requirements carefully and pick the right one instead of regretting your wrong decision